Monday, January 19, 2015

Awesome Kong/Kharma returns (EN)


source: http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/awesome-kong-makes-her-return-to-620x350.jpg

Awesome Kong's return is the most shocking thing to me almost one year lets say. I did not expect that her return on Impact Wrestling. I really love to watch her matches. Maybe she is one of the best diva nearly in a decade. She has talents, techniques and an ability to wrestle. She is hell of kind. 

After the miscarriage, I was really sorry for her. She lost her child after 10 months and I think that she could not ever wrestle again. Its actually my decision. But she couldnt get a chance to wrestle in WWE again. (I hope she wrestle again in WWE) We would like to see Kharma and Bella Twins match. Actually it was time that she can return in WWE and face Divas Champion Nikki Bella at Royal Rumble. And the storyline goes with this feud. I dont know if Bella Twins have a championship match again. But she returned to TNA and will continue her career at least five years which we wont see Kharma in WWE in five years.

Why was I so pessimistic about she can not return?

source: http://www.wrestlingrevealed.com/images/entities/awesome-kong.jpg


Look at her! She lost so much weight after her miscarriage. Think that she could not go with the idea of Awesome Kong/Kharma image. At least she had to find another character gimmick. But she gained her weight again.


I wish she couldn not gain her weight. Health comes first. So it is difficult continue her life. Yet it is perfect to see her in the ring. Kia Stevens, aka Kharma or Awesome Kong, is one of the most powerful woman in the wrestling history. She is hell of a competitor. I really love her.


So what is next for her? Actually Havok and Kong feud is not big deal or I mean it is not dream match I guess. But it is a match that everybody waits for. I excited to see this match.
After the feud is over, she can wrestle with Beautiful People maybe.

WELCOME BACK AWESOME KONG

source: http://s1.dmcdn.net/IiHQf/x240-ICF.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment