Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#cancelwwenetwork

source: http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_trending/public/section/thumb/2014/02/20140102_EPLIGHT_Network_Announcement_nodate_C.jpg

#cancelwwenetwork was the most used hashtag after Royal Rumble PPV. Why was it used?

Last 2 year's Royal Rumble pay-per-view had the ridiculous results we had ever seen. First Batista and then Roman Reigns. I remember that we chanted and cheered Roman Reigns at the end of match because we did not want to see Batista's win. But this year's Rumble we dont have a chance to say anything but the boo. WWE made the same "sh*t"and in a politely way mistake. Are we idiot? Or are they? Even I think that I had to cancel network. But I couldn't. I do not know why. Something inside me pushed me not to do. There were tons of people who canceled their wwe network. They tweeted their cancellation and screenshot their page.

Here it is the first trend in USA

Because of the result of 30-man royal rumble match, the topic of both in USA and WorldWide was WWE. 

Footnote: I loved both wrestlers Batista and Roman. When Batista was the part of Evolution, when he was tag team with Rey and when he won World Championship. I really admire him.  When we talk about Roman, Shield is the first thing coming my mind and yours too. The faction was so powerful that never think they will never part away. Both Wyatt and new Evolution were absolutely awesome. BUT THEY DO NOT DESERVE BOTH RUMBLE'S. 

I am also against WWE that put us in something that they play with us. When The Rock appeared, it was not enough for cheering Roman. Also not booing. Later on that, so many people tweeted that Curtis Axel should've won (even Rusev). And Axel was never eliminated. 

And yesterday WWE celebrated their 1,000,000 (1 million) people who subscribed wwe network. It was so awkward. The day before so many people cancelled and now wwe celebrated 1 million subscribers. Oh!

In the end, I think, WWE still continue this nonsense game. For one second, I think that both Ziggler and Bryan left the company like CM Punk. They are right to leave company. But if I were in their shoes, I don't know what I should do. 

Like everybody says Ziggler, Ambrose or Wyatt should have won this 2015's Royal Rumble match. Do not know if there is something to add. Sad, we couldnt change anthing.

EfeRey


  

No comments:

Post a Comment