Thursday, April 30, 2015

Are we ready to see Tough Enough?


Recent weeks, everybody is talking about Tough Enough. So what is Tough Enough?

Tough Enough was a wrestling competition programme that published in USA Network. As past years Tough Enough has now 15 competitors. I think that WWE needs to do "TE" every year. At least, if you couldnt deal with USA Network, you have WWE Network. It's must-do format. What's in it? there are 15 competitors which winner earns WWE contract. It's hell of a chance to get in WWE. But there are some criterias. 

From first episode every week some one is eliminated through 12-15 weeks. The last one is the one WWE is searching for. The one is who gets up early every day, after that gotta workout, then practicing in WWE ring and finally the challenges that you gotta work hard.  That is all in one episode. And you gotta do the same thing every day.

The reason why I wrote is you can be part of Tough Enough. Submit your form and share your video in social media which includes Youtube, Twitter and Facebook. If you are lucky enough, you are one of them. Don't miss the chance!

The last Tough Enough, it was someone's chance to getting victory other than Andy. It was dissappointing. And we didnt see Andy in WWE ring after that except the victory episode. I choose Jeremiah, who was third, or Luke, who was second. I think that we had more chance to see Luke in WWE ring than Andy. There was a reason why he was not in the ring. But I dont remember. He was suspended. And he was not gettin' the good terms. So what will we see in June?

The one competitor in 2011 who is now in WWE is Ariane/Cameron. I give my applause to her. The funny thing is that she was eliminated for Tough Enough firs. And now she is the only one in WWE. It's weird actually.

Ve o yarışmada olup tek WWE'ye katılan isim ise Ariane yani Cameron. Kendisini tebrik ediyorum açıkcası. Dikkati çekilmesi nokta ise ilk elenen ismin, tek WWE'de olan o olması garip bir duygu uyandırıyor aslında.

source: http://cdn.wrestling-edge.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Cameron.jpg

Another thing is that one of the eliminated guy Matt Cross is now "Son of Havoc".When I searching photos for blog, Matt Cross still wrestles. It is good. In Tough Enough 2011, he didnt deserve the being eliminated. I said "OMG!". He was tough enough. He is good at wrestling. Before he was in Tough Enough, he wrestled in ROH.
(Now, he looks in great shape.)

source: http://crazymax.org/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lucha-Underground-020415-Son-of-Havoc-600x359.jpg

Who is the next Tough Enough? Or Is winner going to stay in WWE?
eferey

11 comments:

  1. Most valuable and fantastic blog I really appreciate your work which you have done about the WWE Tough Enough Winners,many thanks and keep it up.
    What Happened to WWE Tough Enough Winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. This discussion unexpectedly takes my attention to join inside. Well, after I read all of them, it gives me new idea for my blog. thanks
    WWE Wrestlers Kids Training To Become Wrestlers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing blog about the WWE 2K Superstars and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    WWE 2K Superstars That Have Only Appeared One Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will appreciate your all the information related to WCW Nitro Girls and i really enjoy it.
    WCW Nitro Girls Where Are They Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the WWE Wrestlers which have share in this blog.
    WWE Wrestlers who were sacked in 2009 where are they now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really very interesting and very valuable information about the wrestlers well done.
    wrestlers who have aged

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most valuable and fantastic blog I really appreciate your work which you have done about the Shocking WWE Royal Rumble,many thanks and keep it up.
    Shocking WWE Royal Rumble 2018 Returns

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read many blogs but your blog are always very nice and now here I got some detail about the WWE Banned well done.
    WWE Banned

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour specially about the wrestlemania and I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    wrestlemania 34

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Post is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the WWE Finish It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really appreciate your blog.
    When will the WWE Finish

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have some honest ideas here about the Video Game and I done a research on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.

    Weirdest Unlockables in A Video Game

    ReplyDelete